In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Puerto Rico's Fate Will Come Down to Decisions of a Single JudgeMay 8, 2017
- A New Borrowing Route May Open for Illinois GovernmentsFebruary 7, 2017
- Puerto Rico Court Ruling Favors BondholdersOctober 12, 2016
- Spiotto Holds Court (Podcast)September 20, 2016
- How PROMESA Breaks from Muni Traditions on Collective ActionAugust 9, 2016