In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Courtroom Crossroads Approaches for California Pension SystemsJuly 6, 2017
- Puerto Rico's Fate Will Come Down to Decisions of a Single JudgeMay 8, 2017
- A New Borrowing Route May Open for Illinois GovernmentsFebruary 7, 2017
- Puerto Rico Court Ruling Favors BondholdersOctober 12, 2016
- Spiotto Holds Court (Podcast)September 20, 2016