In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- In Puerto Rico, Law Passed for Fiscal Crisis Hampers Storm RecoveryNovember 16, 2017
- How Hartford Can Rebound (Podcast)October 17, 2017
- Trump Could Push the Justice Department Into Puerto Rico's Debt FightOctober 5, 2017
- Puerto Rico Says COFINA Sales and Use Taxes Belong to IslandSeptember 11, 2017
- Courtroom Crossroads Approaches for California Pension SystemsJuly 6, 2017