In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Puerto Rico Oversight Board May Seek Money Back from BondholdersApril 3, 2019
- Rhode Island Pension Arbitration Ruling a Cautionary TaleMarch 28, 2019
- COFINA Swaps Out Bonds in Biggest US Muni RestructuringFebruary 14, 2019
- 'Question Everything': Puerto Rico Hits $3.8 Trillion MarketFebruary 6, 2019
- Puerto Rico Board Makes 'Highly Unusual' Move to Invalidate $6 Billion of GO BondsJanuary 15, 2019