In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Judge Charts New Waters in Puerto Rico Bankruptcy CaseJune 4, 2018
- Judge's Decision on Puerto Rico Special Revenue Bonds Draws FireFebruary 1, 2018
- In Puerto Rico, Law Passed for Fiscal Crisis Hampers Storm RecoveryNovember 16, 2017
- How Hartford Can Rebound (Podcast)October 17, 2017
- Trump Could Push the Justice Department Into Puerto Rico's Debt FightOctober 5, 2017