In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Puerto Rico Utility Debt Restructuring Deal Points to Path ForwardJuly 31, 2018
- How to Deal with Insolvent Public Pension SystemsJuly 16, 2018
- Judge Charts New Waters in Puerto Rico Bankruptcy CaseJune 4, 2018
- Judge's Decision on Puerto Rico Special Revenue Bonds Draws FireFebruary 1, 2018
- In Puerto Rico, Law Passed for Fiscal Crisis Hampers Storm RecoveryNovember 16, 2017