In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Puerto Rico Board Makes 'Highly Unusual' Move to Invalidate $6 Billion of GO BondsJanuary 15, 2019
- Puerto Rico Oversight Board Exploring Legal Action on DebtOctober 26, 2018
- Fighting Economic Stagnation (Podcast)October 16, 2018
- Puerto Rico GDB Debt Deal Faces Multiple ChallengesAugust 29, 2018
- Puerto Rico Utility Debt Restructuring Deal Points to Path ForwardJuly 31, 2018