In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Puerto Rico Mediator’s Filing May Pressure Bondholders to SettleDecember 2, 2019
- Puerto Rico ERS Bondholders Seek to be Named TrusteeNovember 21, 2019
- OPEB Liabilities Leave New York City Region Vulnerable, Study SaysOctober 8, 2019
- How to Restore the Protected Status of Revenue BondsOctober 2, 2019
- Virgin Islands Representative Suggests Water and Power Authority Debt RestructuringSeptember 19, 2019