In a seven-part series, Investortools interviewed Jim Spiotto about the increasing concerns surrounding the creditworthiness of municipal bonds. Click here to view the first installment in the series.
- Virgin Islands Representative Suggests Water and Power Authority Debt RestructuringSeptember 19, 2019
- Budget Politics Stirs Bankruptcy Rhetoric in Jefferson County, AlabamaSeptember 11, 2019
- Rhode Island Bakes OPEB Into Debt Affordability StudyAugust 9, 2019
- MBIA Sues Nine Puerto Rico Bond UnderwritersAugust 8, 2019
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Bailout Would Be a Win for BondholdersJuly 30, 2019
- Puerto Rico’s Bankruptcy Plan Is Almost Done, and It Could Start a FightJuly 14, 2019