Chapman and Cutler's book, "Defaulted Securities: The Guide for Trustees and Bondholders," is now available on Amazon.com.
The second edition of Chapman and Cutler's book, "Municipalities in Distress? How States and Investors Deal with Local Government Financial Emergencies," is now available on Amazon.com.
At the request of the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Jim Spiotto submitted a written statement for the Committee's hearing on Puerto Rico's fiscal issues. Download Jim's statement to the Committee..
Chapman and Cutler's "Primer on Municipal Debt Adjustment" provides an overview of Chapter 9 bankruptcy and other issues concerning financially distressed municipalities. Download a copy of the primer.
- A Wake-Up Call for Others – The Lessons Learned and to be Remembered from Puerto Rico's Distress and PROMESAMuniNet Guide, November 21, 2018
- MuniNet Guide, July 14, 2018
- MuniNet Guide, April 16, 2018
- Chapman and Cutler LLP, March 2018
- MuniNet Guide, February 5, 2018