Chapman and Cutler's book, "Defaulted Securities: The Guide for Trustees and Bondholders," is now available on Amazon.com.
The second edition of Chapman and Cutler's book, "Municipalities in Distress? How States and Investors Deal with Local Government Financial Emergencies," is now available on Amazon.com.
- MuniNet Guide, April 16, 2018
- Chapman and Cutler LLP, March 2018
- MuniNet Guide, February 5, 2018
- MuniNet Guide, December 7, 2017
- MuniNet Guide, November 13, 2017
- American Bankers AssociationApril 30, 2018
- The Need to Return to the Basics of Municipal Financing — Puerto Rico, PROMESA and Coming Attractions in the Land of DistressPhiladelphia Municipal Analyst SocietyMay 23, 2018
- When Needed Public Pension Reforms Fail or Appear to be Legally Impossible, What Then? Are Unbalanced Budgets, Deficits, and Government Collapse the Only Answer?7th Annual Municipal Finance ConferenceJuly 16-17, 2018
- In Puerto Rico, Law Passed for Fiscal Crisis Hampers Storm RecoveryNovember 16, 2017
- How Hartford Can Rebound (Podcast)October 17, 2017
- Trump Could Push the Justice Department Into Puerto Rico's Debt FightOctober 5, 2017
- Puerto Rico Says COFINA Sales and Use Taxes Belong to IslandSeptember 11, 2017
- Courtroom Crossroads Approaches for California Pension SystemsJuly 6, 2017