Chapman and Cutler's book, "Defaulted Securities: The Guide for Trustees and Bondholders," is now available on Amazon.com.
The second edition of Chapman and Cutler's book, "Municipalities in Distress? How States and Investors Deal with Local Government Financial Emergencies," is now available on Amazon.com.
- The First Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling on ‘Assured’ Should be Reheard or Reversed; Recent Ruling Sends a Harsh Message to Municipal Bond MarketMuniNet Guide, April 3, 2019
- A Wake-Up Call for Others – The Lessons Learned and to be Remembered from Puerto Rico's Distress and PROMESAMuniNet Guide, November 21, 2018
- MuniNet Guide, July 14, 2018
- MuniNet Guide, April 16, 2018
- Chapman and Cutler LLP, March 2018
- Assured Decision by the First Circuit and Timely Payment of Special Revenues in Chapter 9 – Is Model State Law Necessary?NABL's The WorkshopSeptember 11-13, 2019
- Rhode Island Bakes OPEB Into Debt Affordability StudyAugust 9, 2019
- MBIA Sues Nine Puerto Rico Bond UnderwritersAugust 8, 2019
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Bailout Would Be a Win for BondholdersJuly 30, 2019
- Puerto Rico’s Bankruptcy Plan Is Almost Done, and It Could Start a FightJuly 14, 2019
- Puerto Rico Oversight Board May Seek Money Back from BondholdersApril 3, 2019