Chapman and Cutler's book, "Defaulted Securities: The Guide for Trustees and Bondholders," is now available on Amazon.com.
The second edition of Chapman and Cutler's book, "Municipalities in Distress? How States and Investors Deal with Local Government Financial Emergencies," is now available on Amazon.com.
- The First Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling on ‘Assured’ Should be Reheard or Reversed; Recent Ruling Sends a Harsh Message to Municipal Bond MarketMuniNet Guide, April 3, 2019
- A Wake-Up Call for Others – The Lessons Learned and to be Remembered from Puerto Rico's Distress and PROMESAMuniNet Guide, November 21, 2018
- MuniNet Guide, July 14, 2018
- MuniNet Guide, April 16, 2018
- Chapman and Cutler LLP, March 2018
- Municipal Analysts Group for New York (MAGNY)May 17, 2019
- Puerto Rico Oversight Board May Seek Money Back from BondholdersApril 3, 2019
- Rhode Island Pension Arbitration Ruling a Cautionary TaleMarch 28, 2019
- COFINA Swaps Out Bonds in Biggest US Muni RestructuringFebruary 14, 2019
- 'Question Everything': Puerto Rico Hits $3.8 Trillion MarketFebruary 6, 2019
- Puerto Rico Board Makes 'Highly Unusual' Move to Invalidate $6 Billion of GO BondsJanuary 15, 2019