Effective Date: May 22, 2018
1. Information We Collect From You When You Visit The Site
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself except as set forth in this section.
- Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around each website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of that Site.
- Performance and analytics cookies (including Google Analytics) which keep track of the pages that you visit and the videos and other content you access, so we can determine which content is most popular and improve the performance of the Site. These cookies record only anonymous statistical data and do not collect any personal information that could identify an individual visitor.
- Cookies from our e-communication platform (Oracle’s Eloqua) which track Site pages visited by you. These cookies record only anonymous statistical data and do not collect any personal information that could identify an individual visitor, except in the case of clients, business contacts, and other individuals who receive announcements, publications, invitations, videos, or other content from the Company.
- Cookies which keep track of how you share content from the Site via social media or email, using sharing buttons. These cookies record only anonymous statistical data and do not collect any personal information that could identify an individual visitor.
2. Information You Submit To Us Through The Site
We do not collect information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, etc., unless you choose to provide that information to us. For example, you may contact us when you register for an event, request a publication, sign up for our mailing list, send a resume, or you may call us, or ask us to contact you. We maintain that information to accommodate your request. We may use this information to inform you of events, publication and the like that might be of interest to you.
Unless specifically requested and you use the method that we identify for such purpose, we ask that you not send us any confidential or sensitive information such as credit card numbers, national ID numbers, social security numbers, health insurance number, license numbers, birthdays or the like.
4. Sharing of Information
We seek to use reasonable technical, organizational, and administrative measures to protect user information within the Company against unauthorized or unlawful access or processing, and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We believe that these measures are reasonably adapted to the nature of the information in our custody.
However, even though the Company makes reasonable efforts to protect information in its custody, no data storage or transmission over the Internet and no security system is fully secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of any information we may have collected or received from you or transmitted to you.
If you believe your information is not secure due to a problem in our systems, please immediately notify us of the problem at the address provided in the “How to Contact Us” section.
6. Aggregated, Anonymized, or Statistical Information
We generate and use aggregated, anonymized, or statistical information about the use of the Site. We may provide this information to third parties such as our advisers or consultants for research, analytical or strategic purposes. This information is not intended to allow the identification of any specific user of the Site.
7. Choice Regarding Marketing
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related material from us, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in such communications or by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section. We will try to comply with your request as soon as practicable.
Please note that even though you have opted-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
8. Notice to Minors
The Site is not directed at and is not intended to be visited by children under the age of 16. No visitor to the Site who is a minor should provide any personal information to the Company. If you are a minor, do not visit our Site, blogs or social media sites and do not send any type of personal information about yourself to the Company or the Site.
9. California Visitors
The California Civil Code permits California residents who visit the Site to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please see the “Contact Us” section below.
10. How to Contact Us
If you would like to update the personal information that you have provided the Company, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any of the Company’s mailing lists, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are a California resident and want to request information regarding the Company’s disclosure of personal information to third-parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to request erasure of your personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation, please email us at email@example.com.